Archive this series
Stuart Langridge, Jono Bacon, and Jeremy Garcia return with the first episode of season 2 of Bad Voltage! Featuring a vitriolic Stuart, a victorious Jeremy, a virulently ill Jono, and:
- [00:04:00] We bring our predictions for what’s going to happen in the tech world in 2017. Broken up into three parts, first comes Stuart’s attempt to be Nostradamus with regard to the web, Apple, Oracle, and Amazon
- [00:14:30] In the news this week, a girl uses her sleeping mother’s fingerprint to buy Pokemon stuff, a newscaster says Alexa command words on air and orders a zillion doll houses, Samsung unveil 8K TVs and Panasonic unveil a baby voice recognition engine at CES, and the new Bad Voltage Roku channel courtesy of Martin Wimpress
- [00:22:30] Jono predicts 2017, focusing on Google+, electric cars, phones, and VR
- [00:33:00] Jono reviews the Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury, including whether the technology inside it is actually good, what the deal is with Caddys these days, Android Auto and entertainment systems in a modern car, and whether Bacon knows anything about cars
- [00:50:00] Jeremy gives his predictions for 2017, looking at Canonical, mobile apps, and Linux market share
Also, Bad Voltage are returning to SCALE in Pasadena in March for a live show! Keep your ears open for more details, and buy your SCALE tickets now!
83 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 66 mins duration .