Archive this series
Rob travels to the Microsoft Build Developer's Conference to interview Kenny Kerr from the Windows team and Marian Luparu from the Visual Studio C++ team.
Kenny Kerr is an engineer on the Windows team at Microsoft, an MSDN Magazine contributing editor, Pluralsight author, and creator of moderncpp.com (C++/WinRT). He writes at kennykerr.ca and you can find him on Twitter at @kennykerr.
Marian Luparu is currently leading the team responsible for making Visual Studio more productive for C++ developers.
- Microsoft Build (Channel 9 Recordings)
- C++ at Microsoft Build 2017
- Channel 9 C++ Panel Interview (STL, Kenny Kerr, Marian Luparu, Gaby dos Reis)
- C++/WinRT Available on GitHub
- 7++ reasons to move your C++ code to Visual Studio 2017
102 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 48 mins duration .