Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Daniel Marjamäki to talk about developing the CppCheck static analysis tool.
Daniel lives in Stockholm, Sweden with his wife and son. He has a degree in electronics but has never worked as an electronics engineer. Daniel works as a consultant at Evidente in Sweden which provides consultants and contractors for embedded software development and static analysis. Daniel started Cppcheck almost 10 years ago as a hobby project that he works on in his spare time. Daniel sometimes works on other hobby projects such as an open source retro mobile phone with a rotary dial plate instead of buttons or a screen.News
- Hacker-Proof Code Confirmed
- Cheatsheet of modern C++ language and library features
- Compiler Explorer Beta now with early support for MSVC
- WebAssembly Browser Preview
- Trip report: Fall ISO C++ standards meeting
114 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .