Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Kenny Kerr from Microsoft to discuss the C++/WinRT library, previously known as ModernCpp, a standard C++ projection for the Windows Runtime.
Kenny Kerr is an engineer on the Windows team at Microsoft, an MSDN Magazine contributing editor, Pluralsight author, and creator of moderncpp.com (C++/WinRT). He writes at kennykerr.ca and you can find him on Twitter at @kennykerr.News
- VOTE! Support debugging of C++ code with IntelliTrace
- All CppCon 2016 Videos Are Up!
- Visual Studio "15" Preview 5 Now Available
- Compiler Tools Layout in Visual Studio "15"
- C++ 14/17 Features and STL Fixes in VS "15" Preview 5
- Bring your C++ codebase to Visual Studio with "Open Folder"
- C++ compiler diagnostics improvements in VS "15" Preview 5
- C++ IntelliSense Improvements - Predictive IntelliSense & Filtering
- CMake support in Visual Studio
- Visual C++ Compiler Version
- Faster C++ solution load with VS "15"
- C++ Core Check code analysis is included with VS "15"
- CppCon 2016: WG21-SG14 - Making C++ better for games, embedded and financial developers
- Creative Assembly
114 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .