Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Gabriel Dos Reis, Principal Software Engineer at Microsoft to discuss C++ Modules.
Gabriel Dos Reis is a Principal Software Development Engineer at Microsoft. He is also a researcher and a longtime member of the C++ community. His research interests include programming tools for dependable software. Prior to joining Microsoft, he was Assistant Professor at Texas A&M University. Dr. Dos Reis was a recipient of the 2012 National Science Foundation CAREER award for his research in compilers for dependable computational mathematics and educational activities.
- Dan Saks Keynote and more program previews
- Debugging Tips and Tricks for C++ in Visual Studio
- C++ Edit and Continue in VS 2015 Update 3
- Developer Assistant now supports C++
- Red Hat at the ISO C++ Standards Meeting: Parallelism and Concurrency
Gabriel Dos Reis
- Module TS Draft
- Modules in VC++
- Consuming headers as module interfaces
- Compiler-neutral Internal Program Representation for C++
110 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .