Archive this series
Rob and Jason are joined by Charley Bay from F5 Networks to talk about his recent CppNow talk on system_error and the Boost Outcome review.
Charley Bay is a Software developer at F5 Networks with 25+ years experience in large-scale and distributed systems for low-latency C and C++.News
- C++ Web Frameworks
- Full Http/WebSocket Server framework using Beast and Boost.Asio
- Quick-Bench.com Simple Online C++ Performance Benchmark
- Turing Tumble Kickstarter
- C++Now 2017: Charles Bay "C++11's Quiet Little Gem: "
- Boost Formal Review Process
- Boost Outcome
- Boost Outcome Review Report
111 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .