Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
HOW TO CRANK YOUR FLAME TO THE MAX!!! CJ Liu | Health | Fitness | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Help | Inspire
Archive this series
If you’re wanting to crank up your inner flame, and take your light to the max for the new year, then do we have the momentum building show for you.
Today we’ll talk about shining bright, chasing your dreams, and making the new year, your best year possible.
That plus we’ll talk about group coaching madness, the power of yellow shirts, Jessica’s crazy marathon, a PR team gone mad, spam filters gone wrong, and how Jessica made me a man…it’s definitely NOT what you think!
- How to rebuild momentum after the holidays?
- How to set yourself up for success in the New Year?
- What it means to initiate for the new year
- What it means to tap into spirituality to get yourself going for the New Year
- Why physical health is so important for your personal and spiritual development.
- How to tap into your intuition for the new year
- How colors effect our mood, vibration and success
- What Jessica’s been learning from a interview marathon
- What we can learn about introverts and interviews
- How to overcome your greatest weaknesses and challenges
- What we can learn from Amy Cuddy about Presence and our body position
- What’s the true meaning of success?
- How to manifest what you truly want
- What’s the importance of a linking a state to your intention
- What in the world is a book of intentions?
- What does freedom really mean?
- What it means to truly let out who you have inside and be your true authentic self
- What is I Shine Bright group coaching inspirenationshow.com/livecall
- How to crank up your inner flame and bring your best you forward!!!
CJ Liu on How to Crank Up the Inner Flame and Shine Bright in the New Year!!! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
718 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 63 mins duration .