Archive this series
It's time to go down the rabbit hole of networking to investigate the ins and outs of Transport Layer Security (TLS) and how it impacts your apps. James walks Frank through his latest issues with APIs requiring TLS 1.2+ and how was able to debug the situation at 4:30am to get a new release of his app. We attempt to make networking fun as we dive through HTTP Headers and general connectivity tips and tricks.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Syncfusion: Offering the largest set of tools and controls for Xamarin and .NET on the market. They ensure that all our components have been designed and built to get the best possible performance. Visit Syncfusion to learn more about Essential Studio for Xamarin.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) - Xamarin
- James' Meetup GitHub Issue
- Mocast: Podcasts App for iOS
- Realm: Create reactive mobile apps
- sqlite-net: Simple, powerful, cross-platform SQLite client and ORM for .NET
- PaintCode - Turn your drawings into code
- Sketch - Professional Digital Design for Mac
- Stunning Animations with Lottie
- The many flavors of HttpClient | Kerry's Blog
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days .