Archive this series
Every day is an invitation to show up fully and live an extraordinary life. However, most people settle for a life of mediocrity. In this episode, Kendra Wright shares practical strategies for facing your fears, embracing risk, and living an interesting and unconventional life.
“People wildly underestimate the results they can get by doing small, tiny things every day.”
– Kendra Wright
Highlights of This Episode:
- How Kendra changed her relationship with fear.
- How being brave in small ways everyday compounds into big time results.
- The art of building confidence by taking lots of small risks.
- Surround yourself with people who believe in you more than you believe in yourself.
- Embracing your “crux” moments.
- How to shift your identity to that of a finisher.
- A great life starts with planning a great week.
- Kendra shares how to time block and compartmentalize.
- How Kendra decides what to say “yes” or “no” to.
- The importance of creating space and taking time away from consuming.
- How to build in more of what you want right now.
Insights From Kendra Wright:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What are you currently reading?
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition by Jay Abraham
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
- Asking powerful questions
What is your best time saving trick?
- If you want to instantly steal back 3-5 hours of your week, schedule your time for checking social media and limit it to one hour a day – preferably in the afternoon.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Zero tolerance for anyone who has a negative attitude.
What’s the best business advice that you’ve ever received?
- Sales above all else will solve almost every problem in your business.
- Know your freedom number and work backwards from that.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- 100 Ideas for Getting Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- Year of Fear Project
- Facing Fear Course – One Goal. 30 Days. Your Comfort Zone Changed Forever
- Email Kendra
- Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World by Bob Goff and Donald Miller
About Kendra Wright:
Kendra Wright is a blogger, writer, speaker and location independent entrepreneur. Since creating the Year of Fear Project in 2013, she has completed over 700 self-assigned comfort zone challenges. Kendra specializes in teaching others how to break through fear and uncertainty, productivity slumps, and create better work-life balance.
“A great life starts with planning a great week.”
– Kendra Wright
Question of The Day: How often do you lean into uncertainty and embrace your fears?
112 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 50 mins duration .