Manage episode 256527529 series 2503879
The wrong career can make you feel like the walls are closing in, and the idea of getting out to find something better can feel next to impossible. In fact, the change you’re after isn’t far off – the process starts with the decision to get out of your own way.
Although she had built up a successful career in retail, Araceli found herself unfulfilled and seriously overworked. She recognized the need for change and it set her off on a journey to transition her career into a new industry that more closely aligns with her talents, goals and values.
On this episode of The Bridge to Fulfillment, Blake and Araceli give us an in-depth look at the fears and struggles faced by a woman in the midst of a career transition and offer wisdom on separating your professional accomplishments from what makes you who you are as well as redefining happiness on your own terms to reach true fulfillment. Listen in for a new, positive outlook on the road ahead.
- How Araceli came to realize that she was standing in the way of her own success - and what she chose to do about it
- What the 5-minute rule can do for you in terms of setting boundaries
- How the commonly glorified idea of sacrificing yourself for a job cripples all of us
- And much more!
“Now, every time I look at my future, it's more about the possibilities and not about the doubt, which is so freeing.”
Click here to schedule a 15-minute discovery call with Blake
To join a community of women on the journey towards building more fulfilling careers & lives, join us here.
How to get involved
- If you would like some help to get clarity & a roadmap for your path ahead, schedule a free strategy call today.
- You can also visit my website for more information and valuable resources.
- I am a huge proponent in the value found within community. Join my free Facebook group, to find yourself surrounded by a group of women to encourage, inspire, & challenge you on your own journey to fulfillment.
You are capable of far more than you can imagine. Life doesn’t have to be an either/or. You can have it all and do it without taking a leap or risking what you’ve worked so hard to build!
Liked this episode, be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!