Manage episode 269450939 series 1911977
Does launching sound scary to you? You might lack launching experience, are worried about sign ups or don’t know how to reach a good conversion rate, but remember: Everyone starts from zero and the more you launch (and are willing to learn from mistakes), the better your launches will get.
When Hildur Jonsdottir joined SOMBA, she had no idea how to launch. As a health counsellor who works with people who have autoimmune diseases or chronic illnesses, she already had a lot of experience with one-on-one clients and was preparing to sell her services through online courses.
Two years later, she has launched almost every 2-3 months and has had very successful launches with conversion rates ranging from 10-18%. In her latest launch, she was able to double the number of sign ups and made $35K.
In this episode of the Sigrun Show, she shares the launch method she discovered works for her business, how she manages her webinars, what she does in her Facebook group to keep her audience’s attention, and what she plans on doing to increase her conversion rates even more.
If you're in launch modus yourself or are looking for some inspiration around launching, this episode is a must-listen!
“I’m so spoilt with my high conversion rates, I never needed to change my launch method - yet.”- Hildur Jonsdottir
What you will get out of this episode:
- Hildur’s favourite launch method (7:15)
- What Hildur did to get media attention (9:30)
- The sign-ups and show up rates Hildur gets for her webinars (14:00)
- What makes people to sign up for Hildur’s webinars (19:15)
- How Hildur manages her webinars (23:30)
- How Hildur’s sales are distributed over her open cart period (24:55)
- What Hildur does in her Facebook group during a launch (27:30)
- How Hildur explains her conversion rates (31:30)
- The revenue of Hildur’s latest launch (38:55)
- How Hildur plans to improve her launches (00:00)
Activities to Keep Your Audience’s Attention Up During Your Launch
Sending out regular emails and reminders is essential to keeping the attention of your audience during your launch. However, being active in your Facebook group is another good way to make sure your message reaches people who are already interested in what you’re offering.
Here is a list with activities you can post into your Facebook group during your launch:
- Testimonials from previous clients (these can either be quotes or screenshots from comments you have received)
- Interviews with (former) clients, speaking about their achievements and experiences they had working with you
- Snippets of individual success stories
- A Q&A where you answer all burning questions in regards to your offer
- Encourage people to join your Facebook group and share their stories
- Allow members to share their own stories through a Facebook live directly into the group
Are you about to launch yourself? I would love to hear how you are preparing your launch, the difficulties you might have encountered and the lessons you have learned. You can follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Upcoming Launch Workshop
Have you signed up for my upcoming launch workshop yet? I have tried all the possible launch methods in the book to achieve the launches I have today, and have consistently had 6-figure launches over the past three years. I’ve been teaching my launch method to my clients, and it’s the reason why they are so successful in their online business.
Do you want to learn the most powerful way you can launch online?
Then sign up here.
Connect with Hildur Jonsdottir
Please share, subscribe and review
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!