Manage episode 277948997 series 2359661
On this week’s episode of Destination Linux, we have a great episode in store for you. We’re going to talk about the marketshare potential of Linux. Growth numbers in the 300% range and wondering how this is going to translate to the Linux desktop. In addition we will be covering community feedback, Antivirus Software on Linux? Is this something you should worry about? Google Play Store reportedly containing the highest risks for malware and then of course we have our popular tips/tricks and software picks. All of this and so much more this week on Destination Linux.
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00 = Welcome to Episode 200 of Destination Linux!
- 02:44 = Community Feedback: A Different Take on Proprietary Software vs Open Source
- 09:45 = Michael Has A Revelation About GIMP
- 12:21 = How to send in Community Feedback
- 12:33 = New DLN Podcast = Game Sphere ( https://gamesphere.show )
- 16:16 = Digital Ocean – VPS & App Platform ( https://do.co/dln )
- 17:51 = Anti-Virus On Linux: Should You Use One?
- 29:13 = Fortune Projects Major Growth for Linux Marketshare!
- 40:13 = Our Take On Reports of Android’s Malware Issues
- 46:58 = Bitwarden – Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 47:47 = Linux Gaming: FlightGear – Flight Simulation
- 52:03 = Tip of the Week: “cal” (Command-line Calendar)
- 52:43 = Software Spotlight: Gitbook (Documentation Creation)
- 56:02 = Outro