Manage episode 279632077 series 85988
Is there something holding you or your brand back from digital success? Could it be that you might be a little on the shy side when it comes to a social network, or content medium, or just in general? If so, this is the episode for you! Fellow digital marketing expert is going to help you understand:
- How to move from shy introvert to showing up online
- Why the idea that some people might not like you is a good thing.
- How to best navigate all of the marketing advice and choices you have online into your own context.
This episode will dive into the psychology of how to become a better entrepreneur and marketer online.
- Bob's Digital Marketing Agency: https://amplifyme.agency/
- Bob's "The Digital Marketing Entrepreneur Show" podcast: https://amplifyme.agency/podcast/
Reference Links for Neal Schaffer:
- Contact Me about My Fractional CMO Consulting Services: https://nealschaffer.com/contact/
- Learn more about this podcast: https://nealschaffer.com/maximize-your-social-influence-podcast/
- The Age of Influence Free Preview: https://nealschaffer.com/age-of-influence-preview