Manage episode 286273293 series 2416596
Charitable giving in 2020 looked a lot different than anyone could have expected. Policy changes, tax updates, and a larger share of household giving than the preceding year all played a role.
Laura MacDonald, principal and founder of Benefactor Group, is here to provide insight into what she witnessed as a leader in the nonprofit space during 2020 and what opportunities nonprofits and individuals alike might want to consider in 2021.
Listen to this episode of unsuitable to learn:
- The opportunities COVID relief brought tax-wise
- What to consider when selecting recipients of charitable gifts
- How to plan your gifts for strategic impact
Learn more about this topic:
- Listen: Tax Pros Tackle CARES Act, PPP & ERC This Busy Season
- Read: Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 | Tax Provisions Explained
- Read: Exempt Organizations Check | IRS Non-Profit Search Tool | Ohio CPA Firm
If you like this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, hit the like button or share it on social media. You can also use #ReaRadio to join the conversation. You can also watch the podcast in action on the Rea & Associates YouTube channel and access additional resources at www.reacpa.com/podcast.