Manage episode 314506918 series 2825005
🎶 "All by myself..." 🎶
In this final episode of the mediocre year that was 2021, Exie shares her love of reading and some of the gems that helped her get through the last 11 months. If you are always on the lookout for good book recommendations, this might be the episode you've been waiting for. Exie will give a brief description of the books that left indelible marks on her and how she ties them into her work as a birth professional.
Listen and see why you might want to add these books to your 2022 book wishlist. You might even find the common thread that moved Exie to choose these 7 specifically to share.
1. It's Ok that You're Not OK by Megan Devine
2. Three Minus One by Sean Hanish & Brooke Warner
3. When Survivors Give Birth by Penny Simkin & Phyllis Klaus
4. Traumatic Childbirth by Cheryl Tatano Beck, Jeanne Watson Driscoll, & Sue Watson
5. Policing the Womb by Michele Goodwin
6. What Happened to You? by Bruce D. Perry & Oprah Winfrey
7. In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts by Gabor Mate
Bonus book at end of the episode:
8. Inferno by Catherine Cho
🤷♀️ Confused about your options and how to plan for your baby's grand entrance? Schedule a Virtual Prep/Planning Session or a Birth Class (Virtual or In Person)
More info on all our services Here
Questions or Comments? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your Tip Sheet to Build Your Birth Room
Learn more about Birth Services offered
Facebook - Request to join our Pregnancy to Parenting Littles Group
Birth support services helping clients feel supported, cared for and confident about birth.