Unless otherwise specified, this document applies to our website and applications, including the Player FM Android app.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer or device, your visits to and use of the website and applications, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, third-party content requests
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, content navigation, or interactions
- information relating to any potential incidents or bugs that arise while the website or application is running
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
A cookie consists of a piece of text sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use these cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, enable our website to recognise you when you visit, capture information for the purposes of improving your experience and the quality of our website as a whole, and to personalise your experience while on the site.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use third-party services on this website. They generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. These services will store this information. The services we use are as follows:
Our partners may also send you cookies to help us track statistics for quality assurance purposes.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. You can find more information about blocking cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business (any marketing communications we send you will include straightforward directions about how to quickly inform us that you no longer require such communications)
- provide the aforementioned third party analytics and communication services with statistical information about our users - but this information is not shared for marketing purposes
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence and permissions you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website. You should not provide your password to any third party. You should not provide your password in email to ourselves or anyone else.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites and includes content from other providers. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Nuvomondo Ltd Unit 11 Hove Business Centre Fonthill Road Hove East Sussex England BN3 6HA