Manage episode 181564687 series 61912
Expansion is finally over, and we can all finally move on with our lives! But before we fully cast our attention to NHL Draft Weekend, we decided to do a mid-week podcast to assess the impact and fallout of the Expansion Draft.
Our good friend Dustin Nelson joins the podcast to discuss that and more!
- The awful NHL Awards
- Mikko Koivu losing the Selke
- "The Pledge"
- Whether Vegas used their leverage well enough
- Does this new team even want to be competitive?
- Whether the current Golden Knights will be there in 3 years
- Why Erik Haula was a best-case scenario for the Wild in Expansion
- How Minnesota's depth may have helped them at the Draft
- Will Alex Tuch be a major loss for Minnesota?
- Reigniting the rumored Alex Galchenyuk talks
- Can anyone pry the Wild away from Jonas Brodin or Matt Dumba?
- Drooling over the near-impossible possibility of a Minnesota-Toronto trade
If you want to support the show, please subscribe on your favorite podcast app. Don't forget to take a few moments to go rate and review us on iTunes- the 5th star is our favorite. Let your friends know about us, too! We really appreciate that.
We'll see you next week!
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 62 mins duration .