Manage episode 182307466 series 61912
Last week, we bemoaned the lack of movement happening with the roster.
My, how things change in a week.
The Minnesota Wild made their big move, shipping out Marco Scandella and Jason Pominville for Tyler Ennis and Marcus Foligno. It's a big trade that we have a lot of opinions about. Listen to those.
You'll also want to hear about all of Minnesota's Free Agents, especially because you've not heard of a bunch of these guys.
So here we go.
- The Scandella/Pominville trade
- How that trade freed up much less cap space than most think
- Playing Captain Hindsight with a Scandella trade
- The inherent risk of Ennis
- Why Foligno might not be that bad
- Why Scandella got less value than expected
- Nino Niederreiter and Mikael Granlund filing for arbitration
- Breaking down the Wild's free agents
- Suggesting names for the remaining needs for Minnesota
- Departing Wild free agents
- Why Dallas is scary again
- Connor McDavid's $100 million deal
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our show, and take a few minutes to leave us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
We'll see you soon!
158 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 73 mins duration .