Manage episode 192572941 series 61912
The Hockey Wilderness Podcast is back of after a Thanksgiving break! When we last left our heroes (Tony and Joe) the Wild were riding high after Devan Dubnyk posted a Brick Trick. Fast forward a couple weeks, add in destruction at the hands of a couple Central Division rivals, and we get a ton of ranting. Among the topics discussed:
- Dubnyk and the goaltending not playing up to snuff
- Kyle Quincey was bad...really bad.
- Really? The Wild are looking at solving issues with...Nate Prosser?
- A disparity of skill between the top 6 and bottom 6
- Minnesota could use Luke Kunin and Joel Eriksson Ek back
- Kirill Kaprizov saga
- Your Twitter questions and much more!
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our show, and take a few minutes to leave us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
We'll see you soon!
156 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 75 mins duration .