Manage episode 203043309 series 61912
This is part two of our conversation with Josh from Evolving Wild (Part 1 was Episode 133: Requiem for Mike Yeo). This part has us answering your mailbag questions and discussing what we think will be the keys in the upcoming Wild-Jets series.
I'm really sad that the episode title doesn't get said in the description, because that is the funniest thing I've ever written.
- Can the Wild overcome the loss of Ryan Suter?
- Does Minnesota need to slow down the Jets?
- What happens if Winnipeg takes away the Eric Staal line?
- Blake Wheeler is bae
- Do the Wild finally have game-breaking forwards?
- Our Stanley Cup Predictions
- Interesting Round 1 Match-ups
- How the Wild blue line will shake out
- Jordan Greenway vs. Tyler Ennis
- Can Matt Dumba defend the Jets' top players?
- Has Chuck Fletcher done enough to keep his job safe?
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our show, and take a few minutes to leave us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
We'll see you soon!
154 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 73 mins duration .