Manage episode 203913458 series 61912
For the third year in a row, the Minnesota Wild don't make it to May. The Wild got knocked out of the playoffs on Friday night in the most humiliating fashion possible, and all of a sudden big changes are on the table.
In fact, we don't even know who will be the Wild's GM come June. So with all the uncertainty in the air, Tony and Joe sat down on Sunday Night (Before Black Monday??? We have no idea.) to chat about the ramifications of this series loss, and where they go from here.
And of course, answer a metric ton of your questions.
- The Wild's embarrassing 5-0 loss in Game 5
- Was Friday's loss that much different from Games 1 and 2?
- What are the Wild missing?
- A detour about the playoff format
- The Josh Morrissey cross-checker
- Help Wanted: Hockey Wilderness writers
- The eerie silence surrounding Chuck Fletcher's job status
- Giving Top-6 minutes to Joel Eriksson Ek, Jordan Greenway, and Luke Kunin
- Will Eriksson Ek ever bring the offense?
- Projecting the end-of-season injury news
- What could Jason Zucker get back in a trade?
- Guessing Matt Dumba's extension
- Will next year be the first year the Suter/Parise contracts hamstring the Wild?
- Is the GM market disappointing?
- Will speeding up the youth movement hurt the Wild
- Who are we watching now that Minnesota's out?
- Is Bruce Boudreau on the hot seat
- Freddy vs Jason vs Nino vs Coyle
- Who deserved the "A" when Parise left?
- The (second) most exciting prospect in the Wild's system
- Will Koivu's offense rebound?
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our show, and take a few minutes to leave us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
We'll see you soon!
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 62 mins duration .