How to Create Even More Impact in Sales, Meetings and Business Processes with Dan Sullivan and Joe Polish - 10x Talks #130
Manage episode 201297528 series 1299852
Would you like to be become more persuasive in business and life? Do you know how to set up situations so that you experience more measurable success and achievement?
In this recording from an ILM Meetup, Dan Sullivan and Joe Polish cover these topics and more.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/130
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe and Dan in this episode:
- How to become more persuasive in business and life by selling yourself first
- Three important questions to ask yourself to increase your confidence and clarity
- Two Keys To Great Performance: What high performers do to perform exceptionally
- Why only a few minutes a day being grateful will create more value and meaning in your life
- How to set up situations so you experience more measurable success and achievement
- A thinking process Joe followed that was responsible for over $1,000,000 in revenue
- The #1 thing you have to do if you’re going to be able to scale and grow your business
- One of the greatest abilities you have to develop if you want to save time and aggravation
- How to continually feel you’re making progress and have a greater sense of fulfillment and satisfaction
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 33 mins duration .