Manage episode 223136231 series 1299852
The real power of networking might not be what you think it is. 5 years ago Dan Sullivan shared with Joe Polish some ideas about networking and what the greatest connectors on the planet do differently to create valuable relationship assets. Today we revisit that conversation in an edit the offers the key points in less than 15 minutes.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/147.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe Polish and Dan Sullivan in this episode:
- What Dan has learned from Joe about being a genius connector and expanding your network
- The 50 Connector Future: How to develop a meaningful network of powerful 10x relationships
- One of the most important things Joe does to create an environment of cooperation and collaboration in Genius Network
- The three fundamental qualities of Unique Ability that enhance you and allow you to grow as an entrepreneur
- What the greatest connectors on the planet do differently to create valuable relationship assets
- Joe and Dan share how to reach your goals much more easily, gain greater leverage and transform your life
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 34 mins duration .