No Self-Comparison: How To 10x Your Creative and Collaborative Capabilities and Achievements with Dan Sullivan and Joe Polish - 10x Talk Episode #141
Manage episode 216268116 series 1299852
Our world has shifted from conformity to uniqueness. Understanding the implications of this can help you 10x your creative and collaborative capabilities and achievements.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/141.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan in this episode:
- No Self-Comparison: How To 10x Your Creative and Collaborative Capabilities and Achievements
- Why our world has shifted from conformity to uniqueness (and the difference between conformity and comparison)
- Where uniqueness really comes from and the importance of having a set of inner principles
- Profitably Unique: Why now is the best time ever on our planet to be richly rewarded for being unique
- How to take almost any painful past experience, transform it into a valuable lesson and confidently move forward
- The role teamwork plays in multiplying uniqueness and achieving 10x more in your life and business
- Everyone Else Is Taken: Why comparing yourself to others blocks your progress (and what to do instead)
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 34 mins duration .