Manage episode 192562284 series 1299852
It’s Tony Robbins, Peter Diamandis, and Joe Polish in an amazing conversation about tradeoffs, goal achievement, achieving the impossible, transforming criticism and failure, and more
Recorded LIVE at the Genius Network Annual Event.
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/122.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Tony and Peter in this episode:
- How Tony is disrupting the financial industry while partnering with Feeding America to help provide 100 million meals to families in need
- Peter shares how he’s helping solve humanity’s grand challenges with XPrize, Planetary Resources and Human Longevity
- The Psychology of Transformation: How to achieve what most people consider “impossible” 3 secrets to creating a breakthrough in any area of your life
- The Myth of Sacrifice: How to contribute your greatest value in the world, focus on your highest calling and have a blast doing it
- Why work-life balance is an illusion and the power of life-work integration
- 2 skills you need for achieving an extraordinary quality of life
- Tony reveals his core belief that drives him to help people all over the world
- How to prime and wire yourself for success, opportunity, impact and happiness
- One simple antidote to anger and fear that works anytime, anywhere
- Where all suffering comes from and the #1 secret to leading and living a magnificent life
- How Tony and Peter deal with, think about, handle and channel extreme levels of stress, adversity, criticism, public opinion, and failure
- The Tyranny Of “How”: Focusing on “What”, “Why” and inspiring everyone around you
- 10x Bigger: Peter shares how to let go of the past, reinvent the way you look at life, surround yourself with big thinkers and catapult your future results
- Peter explains the difference between The Giving Pledge and The Impact Pledge
- The 5 letter word for understanding, appreciating, transforming and enjoying your life at the deepest level
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 33 mins duration .