Manage episode 185368537 series 1299852
Discover the realities of the successful versus the unsuccessful - character traits of successful and unsuccessful People, what Dan does to rejuvenate and make himself into an even more productive entrepreneur, how to set your life up to do more of what you love, take more time off and achieve more freedom, and more.
If you would like access to the full feature presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/115
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan and Joe in this episode:
- Character Traits of Successful and Unsuccessful People: Dan and Joe discuss habits and mindsets that can transform your life
- What Dan does to rejuvenate and make himself into an even more productive entrepreneur
- How to set your life up to do more of what you love, take more time off and achieve more freedom
- The entrepreneurial difference between external success and internal success
- How to perform 10x more effectively when you feel you have a calling, mission or big vision
- Dan shares how to expand your relationship with people who want what you have
- Being Strategic versus Reactive: Why doing just a few things right can make you a more strategic entrepreneur
- Dan talks about the importance of giving yourself permission to have a more enjoyable, simple, worry-free entrepreneurial life
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 34 mins duration .