The Clarity Tool: How to Think About, Clarify, and Solve Your Biggest Problems with Alex Epstein - 10x Talks #133
Manage episode 204896764 series 1299852
The Clarity Tool is a framework for clarifying, thinking about, and solving your biggest problems. Did you know there are four aspects of a proper knowledge system that facilitate human flourishing?
Alex Epstein is an American author, energy theorist, and industrial policy expert. He is the founder and President of the Center for Industrial Progress, a for-profit think tank located in Laguna Hills, California.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/133.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Alex in this episode:
- Alex talks about the four aspects of a proper knowledge system that facilitates human flourishing
- The #1 key to effectively communicating with other people and becoming more influential
- Extreme Clarity: A 3-step process for persuasively getting your ideas across and increasing your credibility
- How understanding and presenting opposing arguments can make your arguments stronger
- Alex walks you through a fascinating step-by-step thinking tool that can transform your business and life
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 34 mins duration .