Manage episode 208670003 series 1299852
Have you ever wanted to get MORE clients, have MORE fun and make MORE money? In this episode of 10xTalk we are revisiting a classic that originally was featured on I Love Marketing in 2011. Dan, Joe, and Dean share an immense amount of wisdom on entrepreneurship, value creation, marketing, and capitalism. What it really takes to be an entrepreneur and how you can create exponential future results that bring lasting results to your clients.
Know anyone that would be well served to listen to this? Please share it and subscribe to 10xTalk if you haven’t already! If you’d like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, and video for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/136.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan, Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- The laws of lifetime growth, how to make your future bigger than your past
- The two things needed to become an entrepreneur _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
- What you really need to learn as an entrepreneur and the important qualities that great entrepreneurs possess.
- Dan Sullivan and Joe Polish define marketing and capitalism
- Dan shares the importance of free time and the impact it can make on brain function.
- Dean discusses the before unit of marketing and how to identify your ideal client.