The Power of Discussion: 5 Steps to Improve Group Meetings and Increase Marketing Capabilities With Dan Sullivan & Joe Polish - 10x Talk #129
Manage episode 199862899 series 1299852
Would you like to know the key to human progress and how you can become even more intelligent? In this recording from an ILM Meetup, Dan Sullivan shares this gem and more.
Dan is the co-founder of Strategic Coach, author of over 30 publications, a visionary, innovator, and gifted conceptual thinker. Dan has over 35 years experience as a highly regarded consultant, strategic planner, and coach to entrepreneurial individuals and groups.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/129.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan in this episode:
- The #1 secret for starting a great discussion group
- Dan reveals the key to human progress and how you can become even more intelligent
- What great facilitators do to lead successful discussion groups (PLUS: Three important rules to follow)
- The 3 ways to learn anything, the 3 things you need in order to sell anything, and the 3 secrets to creating more success
- M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ : The one thing that allows you to create the bigger, better future you desire and deserve
- A definition of “selling” that changed Joe’s life and how you can apply it in your business and life
- Dan shares the original definition of an entrepreneur and the most important thing you must do as an entrepreneur
- A simple way to make connections you’ve never made before and boost your creativity
- What everyone in a discussion group should do at the beginning and end of a meeting to experience massive growth
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 33 mins duration .