Manage episode 191660681 series 1299852
There is always a special something that everyone has that gives them extraordinary amounts of energy - this is their Unique Ability - and is the foundation of Strategic Coach.
In this second episode of a two-part series Dan Sullivan and Joe Polish examine what the Unique Ability is, why it’s so important, why most never discover it, and more.
If you haven’t already heard the first part of this series, we recommend you listen to it first. More information can be found at 10Talk.com/120.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/121.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan and Joe in this episode:
- Dan shares his definition of an entrepreneur and how to identify your Unique Ability
- Why 1970-1980 was the unhappiest time in Dan’s life and what Dan did to positively transform his life
- What to do to completely shift your life and break through when you’re fighting silent battles or feeling trapped
- The key to being more innovative, generating more creativity and experiencing more freedom
- How to keep yourself young, improve the quality of your life and really like the person you are