Youth Marketing: How To Engage and Connect with Young People (Featuring Four Under 20 Youth Experts) - 10x Talk Episode #144
Manage episode 219773993 series 1299852
How do you market to Gen Z? What is the right way to connect and engage with the young? Do you know the biggest mistakes people make when trying to market to this exciting demographic?
Joe Polish gathered 4 experts in youth marketing and asked them these questions and more. It’s a preview and a sneak peek of his anticipated panel on the same topic at this year’s Genius Network Annual Event.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/144.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from the panel in this episode:
- 2 ways to unlock the potential to connect with your young fans and audience through your whole digital presence
- The right way to connect and engage with young women and Gen Z influencers on multiple platforms
- 3 misconceptions businesses have about Gen Z and how you can use it to your advantage
- The biggest mistakes people make when trying to market to young people and what to do about it
- Jesse, Madison, Ishan and Connor give advice for young people who want to make a difference in the world
- One of the best ways to authentically sell more of your products and services to young people