Manage episode 182366313 series 1426437
Robyn (Coale) Nohling and I team up to double down on the real talk. Robyn's site, The Real Life RD, is a mix of her nursing and nutrition expertise. We share a passion for talking about amenorrhea, so this conversation became a nerdy fertility deep dive. Robyn shares her opinions and knowledge with a dose of her signature sass. We also cover her internship experience, some amazing career advice, and what the "tickets to health" but actually be. (Spoiler Alert: it's not a cocktail of wellness supplements.)
For topic or subject requests, fill out the RD Real Talk Listener Survey: hdcrd.typeform.com/to/JuJARt
In the conversation:
- A little bit about Disney
- What happens when you get your 5th choice internship
- Career advice we should have all received early on
- Amenorrhea and all the things we know, plus many that we don't
- Recovery, wellness, and the easiest way(s) to stay "healthy"
- Thyroid hormones and what to look for
- Coming soon: Robyn's signature screening tool for physicians (!!!)
Robyn Nohling, RDN FNP | www.thereallife-rd.com
Twitter and Instagram: @thereallife_RD
81 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 55 mins duration .