Manage episode 224129629 series 1209446
Book talk starts at 25:05
Recorded on December 21, 2018
Our Fall Sweater KAL is ongoing. Join our chatter thread and post your finished sweaters in the FOs thread. Our very lively Chatter thread is here. And you can post pictures of your gorgeous finished sweaters here! You have until January 15, 2019 to post your FO picture.
Barb and Tracie discussed the book, The Shawl Society Season 1 by Helen Stewart. It is a beautiful book. You can win an autographed copy of this book by going to our Ravelry group here and entering the contest. It is available on Amazon in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia. Here in the U.S., it is $13.88 - you can buy it here! The contest ends on January 15, 2019.
4. Golden Gate Bridge Hat by Sophie Kurnik in orange and grey Universal Yarns Uptown Worsted.
Tracie's Gnome Pun Intended!
2. The Done by Halloween Harry Potter House Scarf by Abby Tohline using 2 colors of Cloudborn Sprightly Acrylic Worsted in a Black color way and a dark orange colorway.
4. Mother Bear #150 !!!
Barb's Done-By-Halloween Harry Potter House Scarf - Hufflepuff modeled by Jayla!
Tracie continues to work on:
1. Fiddly Bits #7 by Jane Pihota in sport weight yarns
2. Vanilla Socks in Urth Uneek Sock, color #54
4. Another Zephyr cardigan by Celia McAdam Cahill, using Elemental Effects Cormo Sport in the Cypress colorway
Barb continues to work on:
Barb cast on:
2. Mother Bear #151
One Hopcott Mitt done!
1. The Actor's Life: A Survival Guide by Jenna Fischer
3. Lethal White (Cormoran Strike #4) by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)
4. The Secret Mother by Shalini Boland
1. Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brandt
Tracie is reading
1. Behind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson
2. Tinsel: A Search for America's Christmas Present by Hank Stuever
Barb is reading:
1. Ohio by Stephen Markley
2. Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 16 days averaging 71 mins duration .