Manage episode 225963859 series 1209446
Recorded on January 24, 2019
Winners for our Sweater KAL are announced at the end of the podcast, after ThumbsUp/ThumbsDown. The winner of Helen Stewart's book, The Shawl Society, Season 1 is announced also.
Our 2019 Colorwork KAL will start on February 1, 2019, and will go until May 15, 2019. Come join the Chatter Thread and make your plans...
2. Pony Tail Hat by Knikki Knits, using purple spirit Yarn
3. Rib-a-Roni hat by Jane Tanner using spirit yarn in gold and purple
5. Golden Gate Bridge Hat by Sophie Kurnik in blue and yellow for Will's friend
Barb is working on:
Barb has cast on:
3. Winter Dreamer Hat by Whiletheyplay Designs, using Misti Alpaca Chunky in the Pewter colorway
Tracie is working on:
2. Zephyr cardigan #2 by Celia McAdam Cahill, using Elemental Effects Cormo Sport in the Cypress colorway
3. Fiddly Bits #7 by Jane Pihota in sport weight yarns
4. Vanilla Socks in Urth Uneek Sock, color #54
Tracie has cast on:
1. First Impressions Shawl by Brenda Castiel in Greenwood Fiberworks Simply Sock in the Arizona colorway
She hasn't touched:
Barb has finished:
1. Into the Abyss: How a Deadly Plane Crash Changed the Lives of a Pilot, a Politician, a Criminal and a Cop by Carol Shaben - Barb gives it a Thumbs Up!
2. Under Cover of the Night by Diane Fanning - Thumbs sideways
3. Alternate Side by Anna Quindlen = Thumbs Up!
Tracie has finished:
1. Blind Faith by Joe McGuinness - Thumbs Up!
2. The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld - Thumbs up
3. The Last Days of August by Jon Ronson - Thumbs Up
4. Blood and Money: The Classic True Story of Murder, Passion and Power by Thomas Thompson
Barb is currently reading:
1. The House of Unexpected Sisters (The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agancy #18) by Alexander McCall Smith
1. A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley
Tracie is reading:
1. Pretend I'm Dead by Jen Beagin
161 episodes available. A new episode about every 16 days averaging 71 mins duration .