Manage episode 240398438 series 1923852
School is Back in Session!
- I’m not the senior pastor, but I’m heading up 24toDouble at my church. Do you have any suggestions?
- What did Daystar do to research the demographics in the area?
- Is there an evaluation tool Daystar uses to measure the effectiveness of their big events?
- Daystar’s survey example: daystarchurch.typeform.com/to/lbpzsy
- What method(s) did Daystar use to motivate people to do the Gifts and Passions survey?
- Where should I set up the Pastor’s Breakfast?
- How often can someone return to the Pastor’s Breakfast and do it again?
- Can I map our existing gift test into the 24toDouble model?
- How is the Mercy gift intended for Recruiters?
- What database do you use at Daystar? Planning Center, FellowshipOne, Mortar Stone
- How do you handle a Gifts Survey result that you don’t feel fits the person who took it?
- Do you ever have people meet by role? For example, do you ever have just the Team Leaders meet?
- Does every team have to come to every meeting?
- What is the best method to create events to involve the community?