No Basic Pitching with Lexie Smith - The Sixth Degree Podcast Feed Drop
Manage episode 304488659 series 2797941
We’re doing a Feed Drop this week with my interview on The Sixth Degree Podcast with Emily Merrell. In this episode, we talk all things PR – specifically, the difference between PR and marketing, we dive into THEPRBAR’s 6 relations of PR, address whether or not “Bad Press” truly exists, and the first steps in getting press-ready. If you enjoy Emily's show – as I know you will – hop on over to her podcast The Sixth Degree and leave her some love!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The difference between marketing and PR
- Lexie explains how she got into the world of PR
- Learn about the importance of PR for any type of business
- Learn about THEPRBAR inc.’s “6 Relations of PR” How to get started in doing your own PR
- What a PR coach actually does and is
- Is there such a thing as bad press? Hear Lexie’s take.
- The importance of networking in business and PR.
- More about how to work with THEPRBAR inc. and Lexie Smith
- And much more!
Learn about Ready Set Coach here: https://readysetcoachprogram.com/
Snag Lexie's free Pitch it, Pitch it Good! Checklist at theprbarinc.com/pitchitgood
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
The Sixth Degree Podcast with Emily Merrell: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-sixth-degree-with-emily-merrell-podcast/id1506067934
Six Degrees Society Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/six_degrees_society/?hl=en
Emily Merrell’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyamerrell/?hl=en