Manage episode 363650133 series 2797941
In this minisode, host Lexie Smith walks listeners (and viewers) through the 2023 Global Comms Report: A Seminal Moment produced by PRWeek and Cision. She breaks down various segments of the report and helps listeners digest some of the results and statistics so they can best apply the information to their PR strategies going forward.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Highlights from the 2023 Global Comms Report: A Seminal Moment produced by PRWeek and Cision
- Who has the power to persuade in the media industry globally and within the United States
- Top platform preferences of communications professionals and PR pros
- Mainstream journalists were rated the top in the US for “Most Influence”
- The least influential groups globally and in the US
- Content considerations statistics on what audiences want to see in 2023
- Resources Lexie is looking at for PR day to day
- And More!
Find the full Muck Rack report here: https://www.cision.com/resources/white-papers/2023-global-comms-report/
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/