Tips To Do Marketing The Sales Team Loves (Live Q&A)
Manage episode 334885762 series 3290771
This episode is from a live "Marketing Sells" Q&A session hosted by the team at Clearbit focused on questions about aligning sales and marketing teams featuring Dave, Colin White (Head of Demand Gen., Clearbit), Tara Robertson (Sr. Manager, Demand Gen., Chilipiper) and Matt Ferriss (Sr. Director, Enterprise Sales, Bombora). This conversation these questions below:
- How can you get buy-in from leadership to be closer aligned to revenue metrics? (Pipeline, Revenue etc)
- During planning season (quarterly/yearly), how closely should marketing/sales work together to get to the number?
- What cadence is ideal for Sales and Marketing teams to meet?
- Best way to deliver feedback between Sales and Marketing?
- Top tips on creating great sales<>marketing alignment?
- What are the top marketing materials/documentation that Sales teams actually care about?
- How should marketing teams contribute to cold outbound efforts?
- What do the best sales reps do before and after every meeting? How can marketing help?
- What strategies and tactics can Marketing & Sales use together targeting Enterprise accounts?
Work in B2B marketing? Join 3,000 marketing pros in the private Exit Five community at exitfive.com
This episode is brought to you by Demandwell: https://www.demandwell.com/
Demandwell is the best SEO solution for B2B SaaS marketers. They’ve helped customers like Lessonly drive 40% of their revenue from organic search. And they helped Terminus’s make organic search their number one source of demos
Here’s how it works:
- Results: Demandwell is built for driving the outcomes that b2b marketers care about - demand, traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Ease and control: Junior team members can follow recommended steps in the platform, while experts can customize and maintain full control over their work.
- Speed: With everything in one platform, Demandwell helps you crank out content that ranks and drives leads in minutes rather than hours.
SEO expert or not, you should give Demandwell a try, and listeners of the Exit Five podcast can get a free competitive SEO Audit to see how you’re ranking relative to your competitors
Go to demandwell.com/fomo to get your free SEO consultation today.