Manage episode 367071270 series 3401092
In this episode of the Lendsetter Show, we have a thought-provoking conversation with Jason Frazier, award winning marketer and seasoned entrepreneur, as he gives his insights on how to attack business growth, overcome the hard truth to challenges, leverage different means of attraction to prospects, and confront the unfamiliar in business and life.
Jason shares his invaluable perspective on the mindset required for mortgage originators and how individuals can leverage the same tools and techniques differently based on their unique strengths and weaknesses. He also challenges the conventional wisdom by highlighting the importance of embracing discomfort and uncertainty, and underscores the advantages of diversifying channels and leveraging a variety of services to attract prospects, especially for professionals in the mortgage field.
- Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount - https://amzn.to/3YPQnHe
- The Motivation Myth by Jeff Haden - https://amzn.to/45IZNq9
- Get Our Free Billion Dollar Mortgage Playbook: https://www.goodvibesquad.com/playbook
- Access Our Free Training & Resources: https://www.goodvibesquad.com/resources/
Connect with us:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goodvibesquad
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodvibesquads/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/goodvibesquad/