Manage episode 226708782 series 2359596
Bella Ballard is a 13-year-old soccer player from Hawaii. She spends the majority of her time in Southern California with her father Joe. That is also where she trains and plays with other kids and adults who are pushing themselves to the limits. And it is also where I first met Bella.
Bella was eight when she attended one of our 3four3 player camps in San Diego. Her dad seemed eager to put her in a different environment. He was looking for something that would really challenge her.
Five years later, Bella is working harder than ever to become an even better player. Joe is still learning the in’s and out’s of American youth soccer as he watches his daughter explore every available option.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Episode 104: Tiffany Weimer, Founder of Duktig Brand, Talks About Life As a Professional Women s Soccer Player in America.
- Yael Averbuch Talks About Her Own Development and How to Get Better When It s Just You and a Ball
- Episode 100: David Copeland-Smith, the Founder of Beast Mode Soccer, Reveals Why He Is 3four3 Member.
- Episode 123: The Story of a Little Girl from Rural Northern California That Grew up to Win Olympic Gold and a World Cup, from Her Mother s Perspective.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
The post Episode 149: Yes, It’s Okay to Let Your Kid Become Obsessed With Soccer. appeared first on 3four3.
169 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .