Manage episode 230232276 series 2359596
Ivan Bandov is a youth soccer coach from California’s Bay Area.
He has a wide range of experience including youth club, high school, ODP, junior college, and division 1 college. His aim is to provide quality technical and tactical training on the field. And in addition, help develop good people while teaching life skills through soccer.
When we recorded this episode, he had just stepped away from an incredibly successful girl’s high school program where he helped them earn a record of 141 wins-18 losses- 19 ties.
He’s also been a Surf Cup super-group finalist, won multiple State Cup titles, and won the top division of NorCal Premier League two times.
He has a unique perspective on soccer and has experienced just about every problem that youth coaches will ever encounter. Connect with him on Twitter.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- How to Get Coaching Education When USSF Says No Tracy Hamm Tells Her Story.
- American Soccer Continues to Ignore Latino Leagues, but Are They the Missing Link? Javier Ayala Discusses.
- Hear Romeo Jozak Talk About the Croatian Development Process and Why It Requires Patience and Guts.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
The post Episode 164: How Do You Communicate with Your Players and Their Parents? appeared first on 3four3.
186 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 35 mins duration .