Manage episode 230538927 series 2359596
Katie Nimitz is the Camp Director and a trainer for Beast Mode Soccer. She is also an assistant coach at Western Kentucky University.
We started out the conversation talking about the wide array of responsibilities she has when it comes to soccer. Later, we discussed coaching education and what it takes for a player or coach to really make it if they want to be at the top level of the sport.
Her experience working with Beast Mode Soccer has given her the opportunity to work alongside one of the best trainers in the country. It has also allowed her to see and work with some of the best players.
You can connect with Katie on Twitter. Links to more Beast Mode Soccer material are below.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Beast Mode Soccer’s website
- My Soccer Training app
- Western Kentucky University’s website
- David Copeland-Smith, the Founder of Beast Mode Soccer, Reveals Why He Is 3four3 Member.
- Tiffany Weimer, Founder of Duktig Brand, Talks About Life As a Professional Women s Soccer Player in America.
- How to Get Coaching Education When USSF Says No Tracy Hamm Tells Her Story.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
The post Episode 165: Can a Background in Teaching Help Soccer Coaches on the Field? appeared first on 3four3.
185 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 35 mins duration .