Manage episode 246259209 series 2513928
Of all the sales and marketing strategies you might adopt, there is only one strategy that will allow you to increase your revenue without increasing your marketing budget – and that is through multiplying your best clients.
Bill Cates started, built, and sold two successful book publishing companies. Bill is now the founder and president of Referral Coach International and works with businesses who want to multiply their best clients by adopting proven processes to generate more purposeful word of mouth, referrals, and introductions from advocates. He is also the author of three best-selling books: Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals and Radical Relevance.
In this episode, Bill shares his process on how he helps people bridge that gap of how do we become appropriately proactive without, again, looking needy or pushy.
“I believe that serving the heck out of clients will create incremental growth and we need to do that. But if we have ways to leverage, to promote introductions, then we can create exponential growth.”
– Bill Cates
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Discover the #1 key to acquiring more RightFit clients … and the real reason why your value proposition falls flat)
- Learn how to get more referrals without asking (and ask without looking desperate)
- Learn simple steps to maximize introductions, and create advocates for your business
Learn More about the 3X Value Growth™ Model
Episode Takeaway: Typical symptoms of that problem that you see prospects, clients, experiencing and to make them realize that they have this problem?
- Sometimes the gap is they’re not being purposeful enough.
- They promote the possibility of introductions, but they don’t really ask.
- They don’t want to look aggressive, needy, pushy.
Connect with Bill Cates:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReferralCoach
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bill_Cates
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcates/