Manage episode 246512135 series 2528923
Laura speaks with change agents, entrepreneurs, investors, leaders, and donors to get them past the doubt and indecision that consign their great ideas to limbo. She delivers strategic thinking, well-honed wisdom, and catalytic perspective informed by decades of navigating change across the start-up, nonprofit, political, and philanthropic landscapes.
In this episode, Karen and Laura discuss:
- Success Story of Laura
- Commit to Get Leads
- Reach out with meaning, not with checklists. Define success as to what it might mean to the other person, not some generic definition.
- Consult to Sell
- What are you trying to accomplish? Without knowing that, it doesn’t matter what you are trying to sell.
- Connect to Build and Grow
- It’s all about the journey – who you are in college is not who you are going to be forever.
- Success Thinking, Activities and Vision
- Put out public commitments – if you can name it, you can claim it.
- Sweet Spot of Success
"Relationships are currency. I know that if I enrich your life, that will only come back and enrich my life also."- Laura Gassner Otting
*5 Minute Success - Listener Giveaway*
Go to LimitlessAssessment.com to receive your FREE Online Assessment!
Connect with Laura Gassner Otting:
Facebook: Laura Gassner Otting, Author/Speaker
LinkedIn: Laura Gassner Otting
About the Podcast
Join host Karen Briscoe each week to learn how you can achieve success at a higher level by investing just 5 minutes a day! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational success stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, business owners, industry leaders, and real estate agents that will transform your business and life. Karen shares a-ha moments that have shaped her career and discusses key concepts from her book Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed.
Here’s to your success in business and in life!
Connect with Karen Briscoe:
5 Minute Success Links
Spread the love and share the secrets of 5 Minute Success with your friends and colleagues!
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.