Manage episode 285043549 series 2793115
Happy Valentine's Day! In this special episode, Anna tells all about that subtle difference between the most romantic words in Ukrainian: любов and кохання, любити and кохати, кохана and коханка ... and more!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Dialogue transcript - to practice reading (with word stresses);
- Dialogue translation - to make sure you understand every line;
- Phrases with translation - to practice reading and translating them from English;
- Bonus phrases - to learn more useful phrases on the topic;
- 3 bonus exercises - to practice (and progress!)
To receive Lesson Notes to this and other episodes of FMU, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes subscribe and become our premium member. Find out more about our premium membership here.