Manage episode 295866847 series 2941346
Dr. Patrick Perini joins us to discuss the history and differences of the different generations of cellular technology in the US. Starting with the first generation (1G) in the 80s and early 90s and progressing all the way to the newest generation (5G), we explore analogies that make it easy to understand the differences.
Connect with Us:
- Website: https://5gguys.com
- Submit Your Ideas or Feedback: https://5gguys.com/contact-2
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5Gguys
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12515882
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/5gGuys
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Understanding the difference between 4G, 5G, LTE, and more.
- How the iPhone and 1G changed everything
- The biggest changes that came with 3G
- When the big names switched to LTE
- The main difference between 5G and 4G
- The truth about 5G speeds