Manage episode 184789574 series 1519138
Troy Burtch is the Marketing and Communications Manager at Great Lakes Brewery. If you've tweeted, Facebooked, Instagramed or Untappd Great Lakes Brewery you've most likely had a conversation with Troy.Show Notes:
- 613BeerCast #47 features Chuck interviewing Mike Lackey and Peter Bulut of Great Lakes Brewery (a recommended listen after this one).
- The Great Canadian Beer Blog is still online and has some great content that's still relevant.
- For those wondering where Brechin, Ontario (Troy's hometown) is.
- Taps Magazine is no longer a traditional magazine, but still producing content online.
- Troy curates Canadian Breweriana - an extensive collection of brewery items.
- The LCBO does have a fascinating history, one many of us don't know. It's worth reading up on.
- Shout out to Halo Brewery for making some great beers (come to Ottawa more please).
- New term: Beer Company.
- Troy is the voice of Great Lakes Brewery's social media account - tweet him the #FreshGLB love.
- Some hints on what's to come (beer-wise) for the 30th year collaboration.
- Toronto Beer Week happens September 15 - 23, 2017.
- Yes, that's right - Gordie Levesque is running a marathon. Support Dan Grant's marathon on October 22nd!
- Hat tip the Wellington Gastropub, Cheshire Cat and Brothers Beer Bistro.
- Beer trade, beer trade, beer trade?
- 613BeerCast also thanks everyone who listened all the way through!
- RSS: http://613beercast.libsyn.com/rss
- Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
- What's your favorite GLB beer? Join the conversation on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After Dark.
- Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Think Chuck did an awesome job on the remote podcast? Let him know by sending us an e-mail.
74 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 45 mins duration .