Manage episode 227407949 series 1985509
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Apple to offer first showing of original TV clips in March, but streaming service could launch as late as fall
- Apple acquires DataTiger, a digital marketing startup focused on ‘putting your data to work’
- Sketchy Chinese social media report claims red iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max launching soon
- Best Buy Presidents’ Day Sale: up to $400 off MacBooks, $150 off iPad Pro, HomePod, TVs, more
- 9to5Toys iOS app now available! Stay up to date on the best deals and coolest gear
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
270 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 4 mins duration .