Manage episode 224501157 series 64383
This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the entertaining 'AirPods for Christmas' meme, the mystery about AirPower and Apple's missing update, Apple's rare revenue guidance change and iPhone upgrade growth challenges, and much more.
Sponsored by Atlassian’s OpsGenie: Opsgenie empowers Dev & Ops teams to plan for service disruptions and stay in control during incidents. Get a free company account for up to 5 team members, forever.
Sponsored by Setapp: Setapp, the first subscription service for Mac offering users access to a suite of over 130+ apps for $9.99/month. Sign up for a free trial and enter to win our MacBook Air giveaway below!
- ‘AirPods for Christmas’: Apple’s truly-wireless earbuds became a hilarious social media meme
- AirPower officially misses 2018 deadline, Apple silent on its status
- AAPL issues rare revision to earnings guidance, lowering expectations due to ‘fewer iPhone upgrades’ & China struggles
- Trump economic advisor says China may have stolen Apple technology
- Trump responds to AAPL revenue drop over China iPhone sales, claims stock up ‘hundreds of percent’ since taking office
How to Enter:
272 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 93 mins duration .