Manage episode 232641554 series 64383
This week Benjamin and Zac discuss Apple's Q2 2019 earnings report, the latest developments in Qualcomm/Intel/Apple/5G, turnover in Jony Ive's design department, Apple's statement on ScreenTime and removing similar apps, and much more.
- Apple releases Q2 2019 earnings, announces revenue of $58 billion
- Qualcomm says it expects revenue of $4.5B from legal settlement with Apple
- Apple continues crack down on third-party screen time apps, faces new antitrust complaint in Europe
- Apple releases official statement responding to parental control app rejection controversy
- HomeRun for Apple Watch lets you make HomeKit complications that change based on time of day
- Beats Powerbeats Pro pre-order May 3 and launch May 10, totally wireless with ‘Hey Siri’ and H1 chip